Wednesday, 30 June 2010

SCM two day taster course

Just had my first experince of learning through 'blended' learning and learning how to navigate the learning platform. There were no great pictures or fancy things but it was easy to navigate around and find out all you needed to know.

I am very intersted in doing the course partly because it is CPD but also it is blended learning and I would like to experience this first hand. I also took a management profile test and got a short summary displayed electronically. They send you the actual report (20 pages of it ) through the post which I think is really pointless. I couldn't understand why you couldn't just get a copy to save online??? also we completed an evaluation at the end of the course but it was paper based. This seemed totally ineffective considering everything else was on line.

I also had my first opportunity to complete an online reflective journal to document my progress through the blended learning and this seemed very easy to do although others found the reflective bit difficult. I would now like to be able to be assured that I am able to keep an electronic portfolio or work log online for ease of access.

No comments:

Post a Comment